We Are Very Serious About Your Privacy
Play2Pay, Inc. and its business affiliates (“We”) are firmly committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, including any information you share with us or other users.
What Information Do We Collect?
A. Information Related to Our Services
When you subscribe to our services and register with Our Site and/or download or install our App, you are asked to provide certain personal information, including your name, address, email address, phone numbers, occupation, hobbies, interests, your likes and dislikes and personal profile data. In the future, you may also be asked to provide credit card or other financial information for the conduct of transactions with us and payments for services. Our Site and App also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, browser type and cookie information, as well as certain actions you may take in connection with any delivered advertisement content about certain goods and services. We use this information to personalize the content you see, to fulfill your service requests, to inform you of updates about your activities and changes to our services, to alert you to news and activities, provide more personal content for you, including goods and services that may be of interest to you, and to offer any suggestions about other products and services we believe may also be of interest to you, based on your specified preferences and your choices. We may also collect information about your activities on our Website & App, communications and interactions with us, responses to the goods and services that are provided through our Website & App, specific actions or likes and dislikes that you may indicate while using our Website & App, as well as the feedback information that you may volunteer to leave.
B. Aggregate Information
We may collect certain information about all users, such as the number of visits to our Website & App, what services of features users access the most, what type of communications and contacts are most popular among users, what type of content or advertisements are enjoyed, liked or most frequented by our users. We only use such data anonymously and in the aggregate. This information helps us create a better overall user experience for all users of our Website and App. We may share this information with our business affiliates, but only in the aggregate, so that they may also understand how our visitors use our Website & App., and how they respond to certain delivered ad content.
What Do We Keep And Under What Circumstances?
We may also disclose your PII or aggregated information about our users pursuant to a law, regulation, or written request to a governmental agency, or pursuant to a subpoena or court order demanding and requiring such disclosure. Furthermore, we may use any PII or aggregate information about users in any action or lawsuit involving our Website & App services. We will make full effort to keep any legal disclosures protected from the broad public dissemination and subject to confidentiality obligations protecting private and personal information. Sharing Information With Our Business Affiliates And Consultants
We may share your PII with any member of our group, including any subsidiaries or parent companies.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers, and subcontractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them for purposes of providing our services to you. For example, companies or individuals may provide or assist with supporting and providing services for your wireless device, hosting our Website and App, backup, servers, providing marketing services, processing credit card payments and other business and financial transactions and related services.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site.
We may disclose your PII to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your PII to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we, or substantially all of our assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case PII held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your PII in order to comply with any legal obligations including any legal obligations under the Act, or in order to enforce or apply our End User License Agreement and other agreements; or to protect our or your legitimate interests, rights, property, or safety including the interests, rights and safety of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
- if you redeem your Play2Pay Points for a reward, to the gift card vendor and/or provider of the reward, depending on what reward is chosen; or
- if we otherwise expressly ask you to ‘opt in’ to sharing of such personal information with third parties for the purposes of our business and you consent to us doing so.
We may keep certain PII you have given us for at least as long as you remain an active user of our Website & App services, either directly or through the communications services provider. We may also keep your PII for a certain limited time after the termination of your services, primarily for accounting, resolution of any pending disputes between you and any other users of our services, for tax-related purposes and to resolve any technical issues. We do not allow your personal information, profile data or other PII to be visible to other users of our Website & App once you have terminated your services with us.
Where we store your Personal Data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your PII, we cannot guarantee the complete security of data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Updating Account Information
You may update, modify, or add personal information through the Website & App at any time. To do so, simply logon to Our Site or the App with your username and password, and you will be able to update or modify the information you have submitted. Please make sure that your username and password are secure and protected, and do not share or disclose it to anyone other than yourself or your authorized persons.
Requesting Deletion of your Data
To request data deletion, select Cancel My Account in the mobile app and follow the onscreen instructions.
We use reasonable precautions to keep personal information disclosed to us secure. However, we are not responsible for any breach of security or wrongful acts of third parties, or any disclosures you may make on your own.
You have the right to ask us not to process your PII for marketing purposes. Except as expressly authorized under this Agreement, we will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or we will seek your consent on an opt in basis if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at our registered office address at Play2Pay Inc, 215 NW 24th St, Miami, FL, USA, or at our email address support-aditup@Play2Pay.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this privacy
policy are welcomed and should be sent to us at our registered
office address at Play2Pay Inc, 215 NW 24th St, Miami, FL, USA, or at our e-mail address support-aditup@Play2Pay.com.